What do I need to bring?
All you need to bring with you is an issue or goal you would like to work on so there is a focus for your session, and a willingness to make a change for the better in your life. For a kinesiology session to be successful, you must be open and willing to take responsibility for your changes.
If you are taking vitamins /minerals or are on medication, these can also be bought along to a session for testing and balancing.
During the session you will remain fully clothed. Please wear comfortable clothing as arms and legs are moved around during the session which we call muscle testing.
What’s involved in a kinesiology session / balance
The session will commence with a client history form and a confidential chat on issues and concerns you wish to address.
The session takes place on a massage table lying face up. Muscle testing is the fundamental tool used in a kinesiology session and the main way we access information from the body/mind systems.
Muscle testing is a natural feedback system that uses an indicator muscle, which supplies information via nerve pathways and the meridian system to the brain and body. It can give instant access into the holistic information held by the core operating unit of the entire body and mind system and the subconscious brain. Therefore kinesiology can bypass conscious thinking.
Kinesiology taps into energies that may be overlooked, and goes beyond the symptom. It does not name diseases or diagnose them. Therefore we can access all of our memories, all the information about us physically, emotionally and mentally and determine our muscle tension. We are each our own library containing genetic information plus all our life experiences and their impact. This includes all the meanings we put on what other people have said and done to us, all our pains and fears whether acknowledged or not, all our beliefs and expectations all stored and available for retrieval. A weak muscle can indicate a stress or negative effect somewhere in a system. By accessing our bio system via the muscle test we can be specific and quickly come up with the right answers.
During the balance or session there are many techniques used to help the body mind system come back into healing. These are called remedies and may involve:
- Chinese meridian flow corrections
- light touch acupressure points
- stimulation of neuro-emotional , neuro-vascular, neuro-lymohatic points
- stress release techniques
- emotional awareness
- visualisation, affirmations
- sound therapy
- colour therapy
- essential oils
- vibrational remedies: flower essences, homeopathic
- polarity therapy
- awareness cards and counselling cards
- age recession
- talking therapy
- psychological understandings
- Chakra and Auric fields clearing…. to name a few.
What to expect after a kinesiology session
Many clients report having some after-effects from an intense kinesiology session. None of these are cause for any concern; they’re just a result of the body re-organizing its energy systems and integrating the healing process.
Some common symptoms and states of being include:
- Feeling dizzy, light-headed or ’spacey’ or a natural stoned feeling
- Alternating energy highs and lows
- Extreme sleepiness
- Vivid dreams
- Emotional highs and lows
- Unexplained crying or anger or whatever emotion was being dealt with in the session
- Increased energy and vitality
- A sense of peace
- Improvement in mobility
- Deeper and more restful sleep
- Reduced appetite for sugars and junk
- Deeper and more relaxed breathing
- Improved posture and postural awareness
- And many more!